Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Resident Engineer (Building projects) to join our award winning team based on our project in Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure/utilities works.
- Assigning duties and supervising staff on a daily basis ensuring contractor activities are adequately covered.
- Reviewing, understanding and implementing on site contract drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrating knowledge in Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques.
- Demonstrating ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
- Maintaining and ensuring site safety; coordinating the activities of construction supervision staff involved in safety inspection.
- Assisting the client in review, negotiation and settlement of claims arising out of disputes with a contractor.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in building projects is a must.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.