Job description / Role
Restaurant Manager - Thai (Saffron)
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Restaurant Manager Saffron (Thai Restaurant)
Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our F&B team!
As our Restaurant Manager, you will be managing our award-winning signature Thai Restaurant, Saffron, offering guests a fine-dining experience with cooking methods passed down from generations, alongside the use of indigenous ingredients.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team of Saffron.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Oversee the service standards in the outlet ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer
- Monitor and control the financial performance of the outlet controlling costs and expenses
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience in a similar capacity in a luxury or fine dining restaurant
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.