Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the overall success and excellence of the outlet.
- Achieve outlet revenue targets by leading the team and reviewing F&B trends and competition.
- Inspire team to achieve highest levels of service excellence to increase guest satisfaction.
- Constantly identify new sales opportunities for the outlet.
- Be present in the outlet by engaging and building strong relationships with both guests and colleagues.
- Constantly determine training needs to accomplish goals.
- Handle complaints and make effective service recovery
- Regularly inspect food & beverage quality
- Ensure all employees have full product knowledge
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous 2-3 years leadership experience required
- Outstanding and refined English skills (written and spoken). Additional selected languages e.g. Italian is beneficial.
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Extensive Food and Beverage (F&B) operation management knowledge.
- Exemplary customer /guest service mind and skills.
- Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to keep inventory organized and to operate POS (point of sales) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating system.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.