Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Pullman: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
- Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity, open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Good level of general culture
- Excellent presentation
- Team leader, a natural leader
- Well organised
- Power Point
- Behaves and acts (as a leader) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Manages the team of Restaurant or Outlet Staff, helping them improve their skills and providing support for career development
- Manages headcount and Restaurant organisation for optimum performance
- Improves sales, the quality of service and promotion of services in compliance with hygiene and security standards
- Conveys the hotel's image through his/her attitude, professionalism and involvement in the field
- Ensures that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of good quality
- Is responsible for the Restaurant's budget, develops revenue and profit margins
- Helps the hotel meet its targets
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- 6 to 10 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.