Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the Deliveroo experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring our partners leave your conversation satisfied.
• Restaurant training including installation of Deliveroo tablets at partner sites
• Proactively liaise with Restaurants, investigating and resolving restaurant issues in a timely manner
• Organize equipment needed at Restaurants
• Identify causes of operational issues as well as symptoms, diagnosis, and solutions
• Monitoring, reporting, and improving the operational performance of our Partners
• Collaborative problem solving with many different stakeholders in the business: Account management, Driver operations, Customer Service, etc
• Restaurant Operations Data Analysis & Reporting
• Liaising with the Operations team and drivers on live and past orders
• Documenting delayed orders or unusual occurrences and flagging with AMs
• Troubleshooting and Tech Replacements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• well-organized with excellent team-player qualities
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
• Agile and highly adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
• Fluency in English is a must Arabic is an advantage
Benefits and Diversity
• Annual Holiday Leave
• Work visa
• Medical insurance
• Annual home flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity & Paternity benefits
• End of year parties & regular social events
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.