Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 meters in height.
Retail & Leasing Director
This position is responsible for overall management and leadership of retail function and maintenance of relationships with tenants at all times. Develop a retail & leasing vision, strategy, and plan to drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Handle the Retail & Leasing division, and all operational initiatives and financial goals of the retail division.
- Oversee and build sales, budgets, projections costs, and overhead for the retail division.
- Creating and developing new business development ideas.
- Define the business plan and Retail & Leasing services roadmap by working with the management of the Business Unit.
- Determine product features critical to successful business model development and translate them into product requirements by coordinating with the operations team for both the hotel & water park teams.
- Ensure that the team is trained on the products and offers superior customer care.
- Build a high-quality brand image through merchandising.
- Recruitment of retail team.
- Create an inspirational and growth-enabled environment for staff and foster the values of Accor Hotels.
- Develop pricing models, policies, and rate sheets for Retail & Leasing services with Finance and Marketing Team.
- Develop retail & leasing vision, strategy, and plan to drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing and handling a retail function
- Experience in handling a Complex or Cluster role is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in business / marketing / sales or management is required
- Good reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Ability to speak the local language will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Strong team player with excellent leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage in a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic, and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.