Job description / Role
A leading distributor and retailer of building material, bathrooms, fittings, sanitary ware.
• To meet the Business Plan for the company stores.
• Drive the marketing and advertising campaigns for the company stores.
• To provide leadership to the in-store sales, customer care, and support team.
• Review and monitor the performance of the in-store sales and customer personnel.
• To ensure and monitor pro-active and responsive customer followup.
• To ensure compliance to the standards manual always.
• To allocate manpower, monitor their work schedules, and management of working hours.
• To trigger Influencers- Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants and Contractors – get them to patronize the Showroom and company products.
• Drive relevant projects contact program – self and team.
• Co-ordination with the distributor sales team to invite their contacts and possible leads to visit the stores.
QAR 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard local benefits
• Graduate/Master’s degree in any discipline.
• High caliber and aggressive front-end sales personnel capable of managing multi unit retail showrooms with sound retail practices.
• Imparting total in-store customer experience and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals.
• He or she should be a team player and a leader and should be exposed to the business practices in the domain of building materials.
• The ideal candidate should have adequate experience in high end brand showrooms and should be capable of interacting with builders, developers, architects and other influencers in the project segment during their visit to the showroom.
• Experience and knowledge in sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
• Should have flair to come up with novel ideas to increase showroom footfall and ensure maximum visit-to-sales ratio is achieved.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in retail sales – preferably in building material, bathroom showrooms, sanitary ware, architectural or related products.
• Exposure to sound retail practices.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in major markets in his area and with exposure to sound retailing practices.
• Should have managed a team and should have worked on both, self as well as team targets.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE:
• Outgoing and aggressive sales-oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Hard working, self-starter, roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.