Job description / Role
As retail operations manager, you will be responsible for managing, leading and developing the business whilst maximising the profit of the stores.
• My client is a growing FMCG business.
• Creating, and ensuring a customer service led culture
• Always striving to improves performance
• Accountable for performance of all 9 stores
• Manage stock availability
• Competitive salary
• Experience managing Multi-site stores within a fast paced retail environment
• Working knowledge of managing store profit and loss accounts
• Able to manage a 24 hour operations
• Able to be a brand ambassador
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.