Job description / Role
The Retail Operations Manager is responsible for delivering the relevant prescribed KPIs encompassing:
• Retail Operations - effectively leading and managing the retail portfolio to achieve the company prescribed KPIs; including the day to day operations, budgeting and sales forecasting, planning, administration, staff and direct report supervision & development, marketing, merchandizing, stock selection, logistics, inventory and warehouse operations, and to ensure overall that the highest levels of customer sales and service are achieved at all times.
• Heading the opening of new stores within the portfolio and working with various stakeholders to ensure smooth, successful and timely store openings.
• Brand Relations - developing and maintaining positive active relationships with business partners and brand principals to ensure positive ongoing support for brands within the portfolio.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS/ABILITIES and PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in the business development and retail operations function
• Graduate of Management or business related courses.
• MBA and/or Professional certification, an advantage
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
• Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
• Well adept in Feasibility studies and market analyses related to the role
• Extensive knowledge of local and international franchise brands, its business practices & procedures
• Extensive knowledge of retail operations
• Highly organized and able to work in a busy environment
• Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Determination and drive for results
• Diligent and conscientious
• Team player/commitment to group goals
• Honest and trustworthy
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Can be trusted with confidential information
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Operations Director - Retail, Hospitality, F&B, Automotive