Job description / Role
Client is a leading international contractor has an urgent requirement for a Risk Manager for one of it's Oil & Gas projects in Qatar.
This role is only suitable for single status with camp accommodation provided.
Suitable candidates who fulfill the following criteria are asked to apply.
* As minimum, Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
* At least 15 years of experience in Risk Management.
* In lieu of a degree at least 25 years of professional experience Oil and Gas EPC/EPCM projects.
* Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management (IRM Cert).
* Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP).
* Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP).
* Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA).
* Certified Cost Professional (CCP).
* Planning and Scheduling Professional.
* Earned Value Professional.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Risk Management Engineer
Risk Manager - Main Contractor