Job description / Role
Our client is a leading engineering consultants based in Doha who have recently been awarded a new project. They are currently looking to recruit a road safety engineer. The role will involve:
- Work with the National Crash investigation working group monthly report and crash site investigation for all fatal crashes;
- Works with the crash analysis system project which is being developed under the 2017 - 2022 National Road safety Action plan;
- Extract detailed crash information for statistical analysis using the crash analysis system;
- Detailed design analysis as part of road safety audits;
Knowledge of PC-Crash software used to simulate all types of crashes including multi vehicle, rollover, struck object and pedestrain crashes to determine vehicle movements, impact speed, cause of injury etc.
-Using Photomolder software to convert photos to AutoCAD plans.
- Candidate should have a suitable engineering degree and should have a proven background in road safety engineering.
- Candidate should preferably be chartered engineering with recognized international institutes. - - - - Candidate should have experience of crash analysis and investigation, design analysis as part of road safety audits, PC-crash software, photomolder software and iRAP and iMAAP software.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration