Job description / Role
We are looking to fill a position of rolling stock inspector to join a team of Systems Engineering on the Doha Lusail LRT/Tramway Project to develop the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supervision & inspection of on-site rolling stock testing and commissioning activities.
- Witnessing trams static & dynamic testing and acceptance of test reports.
- Proper documentation and reporting of all testing activities within project lifetime.
- Ensure trams performance compliance with contract specifications and approved design.
- Monitor inspection requests & maintain monitor inspections sheet.
- Follow up NCRs / Snagging punch lists.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as appropriate.
QAR 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private insurance for the employee + One annual return ticket for the employee.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree, specialized as: Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic / Electromechanical / Mechanical Engineer.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience on rail / infrastructure projects,
- Min. 2-3 years experience in rolling stock: Design or T&C or maintenance.
- Able to interpret engineer drawings and specifications, and be able to use a range of related measuring equipment
- Good communication in English.
- Have a driving license.
- GCC Experience is highly desired.
- Good reporting skills, IT literate & Proficiency in MS Office.
About the Company
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Testing & Commissioning Engineer - Electrical
Ignite Search & Selection
Gas & Plant Network Mechanical Engineering Specialist
Deputy Maintenance Manager (Electrical Engineer)