Job description / Role
• Overseeing the day-to-day activities of NDT technicians and inspectors, ensuring that all work is completed in accordance with established standards and procedures.
• Coordinating and scheduling NDT activities, including the allocation of personnel and equipment, to ensure that all testing requirements are met
• With IRATA Rope access Level 3
• With NACE or BGAS Level 3
• ASNT/PCS LEvel 11 - PAUT,AUT,TOFT,RAD,MPI,DPI,EC
• Minimum 5 years experience in NDT
• Good command written and spoken English
• Good computer skills including AutoCad and MS Office
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.