Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a 'Grade A' contractor in Qatar who is currently looking for a Safety & Logistics Manager for a brand new project.
This 2-year project is a part of a mega project which is crucial to the delivery of the Fifa World Cup in 2022.
• Liaise with Client, PMC, Consultant, Associate Contractors and Sub Contractors for managing HSE and Meetings.
• Investigate incident and accident and analyze the trending that affecting the HSE&S performance.
• Prepare and manage the site traffic management, logistics and emergency preparedness of project
• Prepare project environment plan and carry out HSE&S audit and inspection for project, camp and Plant Department and Subcontractor facilities.
• Prepare the project HSE&S closeout reports and Prepare the HSE Plan for upcoming projects.
• Conduct periodical HSE audit and inspection of projects, workers accommodation and facilities of company and Contractors as per project program.
In order to be considered for this position candidates should have the following skills and qualification:
• 7+ years HSE experience
• Logistical safety experience
• GCC experience
• Safety qualifications such as NEBOSH
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.