Job description / Role
- Responsible for all safety issues on site and ensures the project complies with corporate HSE requirements.
- Provide necessary assistance to the construction supervision team concerning all safety, health and environmental issues
- Coordinate with HSE Safety Manager for effective implementation of the company’s Health and Safety Environment Plan
- Investigates on accidents/incidents and prepares reports upon which correctives measures are applied.
- Review safety requirements in the Method Statements and monitor the implementation during construction.
- Conducts inspection on sites and identify risks areas/hazards for recommendation to prevent possible accidents.
- Plan, supervise, and enforce an on-going health and safety programs to ensure safe and healthy working conditions.
- Review health safety procedures submitted by the contractor and ensure that contractor complies with approved Safety Plan and attends regular safety audits.
- Assist and participate in HS&E training
- Chairing the weekly safety meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent (NEBOSH, Level 6)
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduation experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in Local Roads and Drainage Projects
- Professional OHS Qualification certified by NEBOSH (IGC/NGC)
- Professional OHS Qualification certified by IOSH (managing safely and working safely)
- Professional OHS Qualification certified by OSHA
- Safety Management Qualification certified in ISO 45001 as Lead Auditor
- Required experience in GCC region, NOC Available
- Immediately Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
HSE Manager - Infrastructure
MAYKS HR Consulting
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
HSE Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|