Job description / Role
• Conduct site inspections and prepare daily observation reports for closeouts.
• Delivering Different on job safety training to the employees as per the training matrix.
• Report all near miss incidents and take actions to prevent the re-occurrences.
• Investigation of Accidents/incidents and develop remedial actions to prevent recurrence.
• Conduct scheduled and random Inspections at site to observe and analyse safety performance of sub contractors.
• Conduct Pre-entry and Daily inspection of equipment at site.
• Conduct Environmental inspections to identify environmental aspects and impacts.
• Distribution of Site safety observations to different parties for closeout actions.
• Verify compliance with health and safety regulations and ensures all necessary records are maintained according to project HSE guidelines.
• Advice Construction and commissioning team on all HSE related Matters.
• Conducting Monthly HSE campaigns to increase the awareness of employees in HSE.
• Inspecting workplaces, processes, products or other systems for compliance with established safety and occupational health policies or standards and to identify potential new hazards.
• Participate in Safety Audits/weekly walkthroughs and follow up for closeout actions.
• Leasing with client and sub-contractor HSE dept for HSE procedure implementations.
• Certified NEBOSH IGC with 5 years experience
• Candidate should be able to conduct daily inspection and prepare observation reports, investigate incident and accidents and identify environmental aspects and impacts.
• Knowledgeable of the legislation pertaining to health and safety.
HSE inspectors may need to work on Fridays/Holidays/Extra hours according to project requirement.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
HSE Assistant Manager
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Swisslinx Middle East
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Health and Safety Officer
Quick Zebra Services (QZS)