This position is closed or expired.
See other Safety Officer jobs in Qatar
KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants is a world ranked and leading Design, Engineering, and Project and Construction Management Consulting Firm with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. KEO offers long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, KEO provides full assistance in relocation from A-Z with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you through the expatriation process.
The Safety Officer will carry out safety audits and site inspections on construction sites and possess strong communication skills in English.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate progressive experience in the following:
• Coordinating and monitoring all health, safety and environment activities to ensure agreed safety and loss prevention standards are fully implemented and properly followed.
• Acting as the client representative on HSE matters for coordinating and conducting weekly site inspections.
• Attending weekly company progress client meeting.
• Undertaking daily HSE inspections ensuring follow- up and rectification of detected irregularities.
• Reviewing the HSE manual and all health, safety and environment related documentation, including method of statements, work permit procedures and safety equipment requisitions to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Assisting in the preparation of the client’s specific HSE operating procedures to ensure contract obligations are met.
• Investigating accidents and Near Miss reports.
B.Sc. Degree in Health and Safety and/or a professional Health and Safety certification such as Nebosh.
Prior experience in the Gulf Region would be advantageous.
Interested candidates may apply now online.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.