Job description / Role
We are looking to employ a qualified and competent Safety Officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace. The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
To ensure success as a Safety Officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. Ultimately, a top-notch Safety Officer will maintain compliance with all safety regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
QAR 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Living in Qatar with transferable Work Visa
- A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position in Qatar.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Al Baddad Capital
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|