Safety Officer / Safety Supervisor
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
- Ensure that company HSE plan and procedures are implemented and followed effectively at work sites.
- Create and establish a positive and proactive HSE culture at worksites.
- Monitors and conduct site inspections to ensure that company HSE plan and procedures in place and in compliance to all work sites.
- Conduct regular inspections of facilities, work areas, tools and equipments of the company and ensure work methods and procedures are done in safe manner and identifies hazards on site.
- Inspections and ensures that all site activities are in compliance to Permit to Work system and its supporting documents are in placed prior work commences.
- Supports construction foremen and supervisors in conducting pre-task meeting and give safety recommendations to ensure that all work crews are aware of the job hazards.
- Ensuring that adequate PPE is provided for workers and educate the workforce on their usage, care, and maintenance and enforced usage of PPE by site workers.
- Ensuring that the concerned work groups have been properly notified of any potential hazards to health, safety or the environment.
- Provides information, instruction and coaching and ensuring the task performer has a thorough understanding of the hazards, occupational health and environmental issues and safe work process required to safely execute the task.
- Preparing reports based on inspections, observation and investigation recommending measures and methods of eliminating unsafe working conditions and procedures.
- Prepare safety reports and submit to the HSE Manager.
- Monitors good practice of housekeeping at the work areas.
- Investigates all accident/incident and dangerous occurrence which took place within the worksite arising from the use of machinery, plant, equipment or manual labor thereon and the action taken to remove the causes of such accidents.
- Supports the site construction management in preparing Job site safety analysis.
- Candidates who can speak Turkish can apply
- Must have valid Qid with Rp transfer available.
- Candidate must be in Qatar with completed 1 year with current sponsor
- Must be available to join immediately
- Candidate must have attested educational certificate from qatar
- Candidate must have nebosh and ioash certificates
- Must have minimum of 5 year + experience.
- Must have construction company experience
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|