Job description / Role
- Candidates Suitable for this role identify Qualify and secure event related business opportunities to ensure that the department meets its sort term and yearly financial objectives.
- The role primarily a front line Sales job works within broadly defined guidelines and is required to extensively scout a relatively suitable market too identify business opportunities. Working in a relatively slower paced.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing/Sales or advertising
- Masters Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the field of which at least 3-4 years at managerial level in an advertising or events management company.
- Strong Business communication , selling and negotiation skills
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Proficient in power point , Presentation skills , Capable of addressing a presentation to a board/ client
- Fluent in English and arabic both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS office
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager – FMCG Food Trading