Job description / Role
• Respond to clients’ questions and concerns regarding available vehicles for rent
• Show clients available vehicles and provide them with insight into the pros and cons of each
• Assist clients in deciding which vehicle to rent based on budget limitations and personal preferences
• Obtain client information such as name and contact says by assisting them in filling out forms
• Provide clients with heads up about rental rules and regulations, including vehicle care and on-time returns policies
• Follow up on clients to determine if they have received good service and provide them with information on new vehicles added to the rental fleet
• Create and maintain reports of rental, issuance and return of each vehicle, placing special focus on obvious wear and tear and repair and maintenance requirements
• Prepare contracts and agreements as per the rental requirements.
• Assist bill collector in following up with the payments for corporate clients and individual clients.
• Handle and co-ordinate all rental/sales activities to achieve targets and rentals/sales plans
• Keep strong relationship and contacts with clients to ensure the continual generation of business opportunities.
• Maintain highest standard customer service for customer's satisfaction, problem solving/complaints that might rise.
• Maintain up to date awareness of car rental industry trends.
• Collecting and analyzing sales information and competitor’s status in the market to be utilized in developing marketing sales plans.
• Develop and maintain proactive relationship with the clients and prospective clients.
• Arrange appointments and visit companies respectively
• Sends company profiles and flyers to various companies to spot the requirement
• Notify the clients about the traffic violation and follow up for clearing the violations
• In case there is dispute with the clients, requesting and preparing documents for legal actions
• Sales Manager/General Manager
• Permanent position
Desired start date:
• 01 June 2020
• 3 months
• 48 hours per week
• Ability to perform competently basic mathematical calculations manually or through utilizing calculator
• Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Judgement / problem solving
• Persuasiveness / sales ability
• Leadership skills
• The ability to maximise performance
• Tolerance for stress
• Planning and organising
• Conflict resolution and negotiation
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of computer systems
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 3 years experience in car rental industries
• Doha, Qatar
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.