Job description / Role
At the heart of being a sales and marketing coordinator is finding ways to generate consumer interest in order to increase the employer’s profits. As the name implies, the position involves attention to both sales and marketing efforts. Support the overall Food & Beverage operations to maximize cliental satisfaction, team member performance and business results.
• Successful sales and marketing coordinators are always on the lookout for ways to build the company’s customer base.
• The overall scope of the Sales/Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator is to assist the company to sell its brand products to consumers.
• Coordinate and set up appointments and schedules.
• Handle daily correspondence/other relevant records/files.
• Assist in growing and enforcing all Marketing activities, including however no longer constrained to: Creation and print of collateral, promotions and packages, advertising, market evaluation, and picture-shootings.
• Maintain product listings in online and offline media.
• Liaise with F&B department to sell F&B product line.
• Create, coordinate and preserve provide-away and collateral.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, particularly sales, Public Relations and net as well as creative organizations and providers.
• Stay up to date with the cutting-edge trends in the F&B events. Banquets and other functions together with all activities, promotions.
• Additional duties and tasks can be brought at any time according to the need of the department.
QAR 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic Speaker
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the Food industry
• Great communication skills.
• Must have driving License
• Must be Living in Qatar under family sponsorship or can transfer sponsorship
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Outdoor Sales Representative
MAYKS HR Consulting
Business Development Executive - Interior Fit-Out
One Thousand Walls
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting