Job description / Role
Sales Assistants Required X 2
An external client is looking for two enthusiastic and sales-driven Sales Assistants.
Do you have retail or sales experience? If you can provide outstanding customer service, manage day-to-day activities, work independently, and meet sales targets? We are looking for two assistants that can start as soon as possible and based in Doha, Qatar. If you have worked in the fragrance or cosmetics industry before would be at advantageous.
• Ensure that an outstanding customer experience is delivered at all times and respond to customer feedback efficiently.
• Maintain stock levels.
• Take complete instruction from management and respond to requests and directions in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist with retail data for reports.
• You have a genuine passion for perfumery.
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
• Work as part of a team
• Skills in direct sales
• Good customer service
• Ability to engage with consumers at all levels
• Have a strong sense of presentation and a keen eye for detail.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a retail setting, preferably in fragrance but not essential.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV with photo online.
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.