Job description / Role
• Prospect new potential clients and lead generation.
• Support Business development manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies to the company.
• Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's (Request for Proposal) through customer contact to meet company's business plans and growth strategies
• Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver presentation to the client, having researched their business requirements.
• Achieve assigned sales targets in terms of New Client Acquisition, number of projects and value and build a robust pipeline of Business Leads
• Develop database, and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Ensure that client requirements are captured, understood, agreed and delivered in a manner which creates positive client perception by engaging in constant expectation setting with client organization at all levels required.
• Understand the client requirements and ensure the same is understood accurately by the designers and the designs sent by designers/Project coordinators are in tandem with the brief.
• Ensure that the client is involved and engaged throughout the designing and execution process thereby ensuring that they are getting what they desired.
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate revenues for additional business.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Provide regular reports about the marketing activities and the progress in opened deals.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through Closing the Deal
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
• Follow up with the client along the execution of a project
• Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues
• Bachelors in Architecture/Interior Design/Sales or relevant field with minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales & business development within the high-end Interiors Industry.
• Preferred Female candidates & must be an English & Arabic Speaker
• Must be able to work independently & with Target based performance evaluation.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• GCC Driving Licence required.
• Qatar Experience is a prerequisite.
About the Company
Del Principe combines imagination and creativity to bring to fruition luxury interior design and high end architectural projects across the globe.
Our goal is to produce successful and impressive designs through our sufficient attention to detail, compassionate understanding to perfectly emphasize the desire design of our clients and a precise awareness of timetable and budget. We always want our clients to be completely satisfied that’s why is not only beautifully designed, but a quality that will sustain throughout the years.