Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct external visits to customers and potential customers in order to carry out sales prospecting – analyze customers’ needs, propose accurate solutions including service, maintenance, road assistance, insurance and financing so as to provide complete offerings.
• Attend to showroom visitors in a professional and timely manner.
• Encourage test drives of vehicles.
• Make professional client presentations that promote price-value advantage.
• Provide quotations and follow up with customers after presentations.
• Keep a record of customer information for customer call reports.
• Prepare proposals based on customer's requirements and standard technical specifications.
• Answer customer inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
• Coordinate with the Credit department regarding financing and credit deals and assist in handling credit applications.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements and follow through to facilitate timely payment of receivables.
• Deliver vehicles and ensure a smooth transition to After-sales.
• Monitor and report on market trends and competitor activity.
• Submit accurate sales forecasts for superiors.
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• Experience in automotive sales
• Experience in the local or Gulf market a plus
• Professional in appearance and attitude
• Ability to present technical product knowledge
• Results oriented
• Ability to thrive in a business environment
• Computer Skills: Microsoft office package
About the Company
Established in 1898 and passed down generations of the Jaidah family with the aim of serving you, the customer, and the state of Qatar at large, Jaidah Group has been a recognized force of trade for over 100 years. Dealing initially within the bare necessities like food, imported from exotic destinations such as Iran and India, Jaidah Group has blossomed, expanded and conquered countless market sectors since.
Jaidah Motors and Trading Company (JMTC), created by Mr. Jassim Jaidah over half a century ago, has forged withstanding relationships with major international manufacturers. JMTC continues to provide the highest quality products and services to Qatar’s demanding market.
Jaidah Group prides itself on overcoming Qatar’s most challenging obstacle within the context of development and growth: Conserving tradition whilst embracing the best of modernity and change.
Embodying a perfect harmony of these concepts, Jaidah Group provides world- class quality and professionalism, embedded within grass roots family business values.
In effect, the group guarantees honesty, integrity and mutual trust at the core of all business relationships with a commitment to building intimate bonds, emphasizing the importance of you, the customer.
The Group now boasts an array of divisions that function synonymously under the aforementioned qualities including its locally renowned automotive sector, heavy equipment, industrial supply and Electrical sectors.
Human Capital Group
Customer Service Assistant
Sales Representative (Outdoor)
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting