Job description / Role
The primary function of this role is to sell new Fire alarm installation contracts. As per the organization structure, this position reports to the Fire Alarm Operations Manager.
This job requires the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service. It will require travel to potential/existing customer sites, so driving license is a must.
• Establish contacts and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by various methods such as telephone calls, scheduling sales calls and cold calling to determine customer needs.
• Generate sales reports when needed.
• Responsible for follow up contact with all new company installed sprinkler jobs to sell inspection contract work.
• Prepare renewal quotes for existing customers as required.
• Conduct building surveys to gather information to prepare quotes and gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
• May be required to quote service follow up deficiencies based on operational needs.
• Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that supports assigned sales budget.
• Close sufficient sales to meet sales budget.
• Maintain correct and complete records utilizing Salesforce and the Weekly Sales Activity Report.
• Submit all required correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
QAR 4,500 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• 5+ years’ sales experience selling some type of Fire alarm systems.
• Aware about all the local market status.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade & close sales are required.
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• NOC required from current employer in Qatar.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Sales Representative - Tour Package
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|