Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Sales department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Coordinator your role will include such as:
- Answers the telephone and directs enquiries to proper person, and, if necessary, gives knowledgeable information of availability of room and function space of the hotel.
- Coordinates and follows up with internal departments.
- Composes letters on behalf of the Director of Sales.
- Ensures all correspondence is filed in a methodical systematic basis.
- Attends meetings, records and distributes the minutes and follows up on action items if requested by the Director of Sales.
- Maintains a database of contacts, which may be required by the Sales and Marketing team.
- Ensures all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof read and distributed or sent to the highest possible standard.
- Prepares letters, memos and other correspondences on behalf of the Director of Sales.
- Sets up a filing system for all relevant and important correspondence or documents.
- Maintains a monthly overview of vacation- and public holiday balance of all his/her staff and delivers a monthly consolidated summary to the Director of HR.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication (written and oral - Additional language is advantage)
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.