Job description / Role
Scope and Objectives
Under the leadership of the Cluster Director of Sales, carry out the day-to-day sales activities in line with company policies and procedures. Strive to meet / exceed sales targets defined in the Sales & Marketing budget.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all telephone calls for sales persons, qualify general inquiries, respond personally and direct requests to appropriate sales person
- Responsible for all administrative duties in the sales department, including but not exhaustive, expense reports, database management, CRM administration, travel arrangements - flights/accommodations, weekly Sales Force activity reports, daily opera reports
- Assist and execute RFP submission and contracts for corporate and wholesale segments, completing rate loading forms for Revenue department
- Assist with preparation of pre-sales trip appointment schedules, post sales trip reports and follow-up activities, prepare and submit expenses claims
- Create and manage the administration of familiarization trips (FAM) on property, ensuring we deliver 'different' and 'creative' programs that differentiate client experiences and showcase our 'Residential' property
- Support and attend FAM trips/client entertainment with sales team, promoting Raffles Doha & Fairmont Doha, building brand awareness and client relationships across all market segments
- Assist to create and follow up on proposals for all market segments
- Conduct prospecting and research of sales leads and target accounts to support team's BDI
- Identify and handle sales leads effectively and efficiently, directing to the appropriate Account Manager
- Attend all compulsory training courses as directed by T&C division
- Manage under SAG arrival reports and Sales Force data input
- Ensure all customer information is up to date, entered timely and accurately in Sales Force
- Manage duties assigned by the Director of Sales, Assistant Director of Sales providing support to the team
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Take on tasks in addition of the ones stated, with a positive can do mindset
- Be a "brand ambassador" at all times, ensure brand integrity and clarity are maintained
- Model the company's culture, vision, mission and core values at all times
- Maintain positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and GSO network
- At all times, represent Raffles Doha and Fairmont Doha in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
To be fully conversant with:
- Hotel fire procedures
- Hotel security procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Hotel facilities and attractions
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Accor Grooming of Luxury and Appearance guidelines
- Accor values and its corresponding strategies
- Methods of accepted payment of the company
- Short and long term company marketing promotions
- Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency
Whist working for the company there will be access to a wide variety of confidential information concerning the company, guests and associates. It is vital that all such information remains confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone outside the company, guests and associates, unless otherwise stated.
- Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to Accor Internet and Email policy
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.