Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties.
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team.
- Prepare and maintain your department's records.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network.
- Ensure all sales promotional literature is current and updated.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Sales Team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be a multi-tasker and ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible and reliable, with exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.