Job description / Role
• Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
• Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
• Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
• Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
• Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
• Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
• Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
• Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
• Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
• Good team development and leadership skills.
• Computer literacy. Excellent working skills in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
• Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
About the Company
Human Capital Group was established with intent to deliver integrated solution for Recruitment, HR Management / Processing and HR Outsourcing with a vision to import and impart the Best HUMAN RESORUCES MANAGEMENT SERVICES practices. Initially started with a services such as Recruitment & Head Hunting activity, during the process, conducted a research study on the HR Consultancy demonstrated and has envisaged us to visualize the need to work for the development of HUMAN CAPITAL in the region.
Today we work with a panel of industry Experts, Trainers, Associates of different business verticals, a huge database of recourses etc. HUMAN CAPITAL GROUP Consulting is geared to leverage International Sourcing at each stage of the transformation journey from process definition, process standardization, and consolidation to reengineering.
We service the needs of our clients, which range from start-up organizations to members of the Fortune 500 as well as renowned consulting organizations and financial institutions, from our offices. Our experts have knowledge and experience who skills HUMAN CAPITAL GROUP Consulting the initial generation of ideas and insights all the way through to detailed implementation with innovative and unique combination of recruiting and placement Capabilities.
Customer Service Assistant
Sales Representative (Outdoor)
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
Customer Service Agent - VIP Desk
Human Capital Group