Sales Engineer (Swimming Pools)
Job description / Role
• Source and develop client referrals.
• Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
• Develop and maintain a customer database.
• Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
• Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Negotiate with clients.
• Prepare and present sales contracts.
• Handling the product Sales from tendering to finalization stage
• Conduct product training.
• Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
• Monitor and report on sales activities
• Carry out market research and surveys
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in Swimming Pool Industry preferably in local market.
• Preference for only locally available candidates with transferable visa.
• Must have valid Qatar Driving License.
• Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good marketing and sales tactics.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Manager - HR Technology
Senior Sales Engineer
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
AAQMS Site Engineer
Elite Technology and Environment - ETE