Job description / Role
- Liaises with the trade marketing team to ensure that trade marketing plans and budgets are adhered to.
- Issue monthly sales tracker report progress / accounts tracker.
- Issue detailed events function sheets and present it to the operations team to guarantee the success of the events delivery.
- Attracting new key accounts with customers
- Meeting deadlines with suppliers & the logistics function to ensure timely clearing, storing and delivery of stock
- Responsible for debt recovery of the Sales & Events accounts and provides support to accounting team for reconciliation
- To assist in delivery opening events when required
- Follow up and monitor daily/ weekly/ monthly sales report
- Create a Company's market data sheet and used it as a tracker to demonstrate the effort in penetrating the market and improving brand visibility and sales approach
- Takes creative approaches in using existing resources in handling seasonal spikes & stock rotation orders when link to accounts
- Build and maintain the business relationship of existing accounts
- Deliver the sales & events target
- Participate with the Division Management and Marketing Management in contributing in setting up the annual marketing plan.
- Be present at the weekly sales meeting and contribute to the sales analysis and discussion operational issues with the team
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills in English
- Spoken & written communication skills in Arabic is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Should hold a valid Qatar light vehicle driving license
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good understanding of events & catering operations
- Good Knowledge of operational cost
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.