Job description / Role
We are looking for candidates that have previous jewelry, watches and/or have worked previously with high-end luxury brands.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service
• Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services
• Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
• Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques
• Good knowledge of fine jewelry and / or luxury watches.
• Familiarity with all types of Precious stones.
• Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty
• Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising
• Ensuring stock replenishment at all times
• Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays
• Generating daily sales report
• Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in Sales Industry and preferred candidates from Jewelry & Luxury Watches background.
• Candidate should have an degree &/ or Business Degree in Sales / Marketing major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience
• Proven Selling experience preferably in high end segment in retail, hospitality or brands.
• Proven ability to generate sales with engaging presentation and communication skills
• Candidates must have excellent communication skill and should be flexible and adaptable and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
• Excellent persuasive, customer service skills & engaging personality.
• Good understanding of fashion trends and luxury industry
• GIA graduate gemologist is a plus
• GCC Driving license desired
• Proficient in Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Sheikh Nawaf Bin Nasser Al Thani, a well-respected, prominent and accomplished Qatari and GCC businessman, is the President & CEO and the driving force of the 1950-established Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons (NBKS) Group of Companies, one of the largest and most progressive business conglomerates in the State of Qatar and the Middle East. Concurrently, he also the Founder-Chairman of the Doha Insurance Company, Chairman of Al Wa’ab City, a major real estate development project in Doha and holds several top executive positions including directorships with Deutsche Bank, Abraaj Capital, Arabtec PJSC, Spinney’s Holdings and is the President of the Qatar-French Business Council.
Sheikh Nawaf’s passion for gems and jewels led to the founding of Amiri Gems in 1994. When it was conceived, Sheikh Nawaf envisaged a company that would represent the crème de la crème of international elite watch and fine jewellery brands in Qatar. In line with his vision and guidance, the company has surged to new heights.
Sheikh Nawaf is also involved in Qatar’s sports and social circles and is known to encourage his country’s growing talents and aspirations in the field of competitive sports. He heads the Qatar Motor and Motorcycle Federation and the Qatar Marine Sports Federation. Sheikh Nawaf is also known for his enduring equestrian interests. With the far-sighted Sheikh Nawaf Bin Nasser at the helm, the NBKS Group will continue to maintain its primacy as a powerhouse of the Qatar corporate world.
Jewelry - Sales Advisor
Sales Representative - Tour Package
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)