Job description / Role
Direct Trading Technologies LTD (DTT) is looking for a Junior sales to join our team in Qatar.
- DTT sales required sales skills (over the phone) and meeting new clients (must be presentable - professional-looking)
- Indoor sales (inside office) and able to work a full time job (5 days a week).
- Able to make presentations in front of clients (as a specialist giving a course for interested clients)
- A full training program will be given for accepted candidates.
- Fresh graduate students from faculty of business (finance, accounting, management etc... )
- Male candidates.
- Age between 22 and 28.
- candidates with 2 to 3 years experience after graduation are accepted in case they have the requirements needed for the available vacancy.
- Has no problem in making long phone calls and handling clients through phone .
About the Company
Direct Trading Technologies is an online trading brokerage specializing in currencies, CFD's and commodities trading.
Direct TT's Trading Station Web platform allows traders to quickly and easily access over 50 financial instruments in the Spot Forex market, as well as indices, gold, silver, oil, and other commodities.
The platform offers a wide range of advanced features including: Stops and Limits on individual tickets, hedging ability, one-click order execution - all in a transparent, non-dealing desk execution environment.
Direct TT offers its clients over 40 years of combined market experience. The firm's extensive experience in financial markets is available through various trading signals platforms, market research and customer support, which is made available to our global client base.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Counter Sales Associate