Job description / Role
The Sales Executive will implement the hotel sales objectives, strategies and activities to secure new accounts and develop these accounts into profitable business for the hotel, thereby achieving and exceeding forecasted revenue figures in rooms and events.
- Working to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department.
- Take personal responsibility that the system is utilized to its full capacity and updated constantly.
- Put sales activity in the system,meet weekly goals in agreed sales calls and telemarketing.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries following our standards from customers, prospects and lead referrals with a maximum of details on dates, rates and F&B offering. Assist the customers with their budget and help them seeking the best solution.
- To properly maintain files and accounts. To follow-up with proposals sent and check with customers if proposals sent by the hotel are clear.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the required budgetary guidelines of the hotels, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- To ensure accurate hand over and follow up with the events team.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality services to customers.
- Initiate and complete any other task assigned by the Director of Sales or Director of Sales & Marketing
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or Hotel Management degree/diploma and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 1 years experience as sales representative in hotel industry.
- Doha/ GCC experience
- Fluent in English- Arabic or other language an asset.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel. Good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems in order to be competent in checking bedroom and meeting space availability.
- Applicable job-related skills as per accountable duties.
- Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and learn new technologies.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.