Job description / Role
• Responsible for proactive marketing, prospecting and closing activities to generate sales and/or outside sales leads from all campaigns.
• Develops solutions for customers, including product selections.
• Responsible for all sales related activities for the all sorts of finished products & furniture business line, from tapping new customers to finally achieving sales closure.
• To generate sales and achieve revenue targets, work through the client development stage to the closing of sales cycle.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities;
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining up-to-date on industry trends & market activities
• Keep a close tab on the competitors to keep abreast of new trends in furniture, various promotions, discounts etc being offered .
• Prepare meaningful reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing the information
• Develop and maintain healthy relationships with customers through regular visits and follow ups, so as to create customer satisfaction as well as create opportunity for repeat business or referral business
• Actively execute sales activities by identifying and acquiring new customers and engage with them throughout the sales cycle till closing of sales
• Respond to business enquiries or tenders through development of comprehensive proposal with detailed specifications of product or service offered and the right pricing.
• Responsible for presentation of furniture products to potential customers, covering all features and specifications
• Provide price quotes to the customers after careful assessment of the requirements (after assessing the space plan or in coordination with the interior designer) and use discretion within the defined pricing guidelines.
• Coordinate with logistics to ensure that all committed products are delivered within agreed timelines
• Ensure that no penalties are imposed (especially government clients) due to non-delivery or delivery after deadline
• Escalate any issues related to stores to the sales supervisor or assistant manager
• Coordinate with support team for installation of equipment’s, demonstration and user training of product after successful delivery.
• Regularly follow up with various customers to ensure collections are made as per collection targets, thereby ensuring timely closure of the sales cycle and minimize outstanding receivables levels.
• Bachelors in business administration, sales or relevant field.
• Furniture industry/product knowledge – ability to anticipate competitive positioning and respond accordingly; knowledge of current industry trends in order to recommend relevant and leading-edge solutions to customers
• Must be able to work independently & with Target based performance evaluation.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• GCC Driving Licence required.
• Qatar Experience is a prerequisite.
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation