Al Andalus Factory For Cement Products
Job description / Role
• Visit construction companies/trading companies sites to finds new projects knowing the client’s requirement and promote product or service sales.
• Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements for products.
• Networking with contractors, site engineers, estimation, and procurement department to Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Quote prices, credit terms, and payment moods.
• Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
• Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
• Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
• Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
• Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
• Verify customer credit ratings.
• Consult with engineers regarding technical problems with products.
• Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction.
• 3-5 years proven work experience in selling concrete cements, ready mix and block products.
• Excellent persuasiveness, negotiations, and communications skills in English (Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage)
• Ability to meet monthly target sales.
• Knowledge of local competitors.
• Technical Diploma or bachelor’s degree.
• Valid QID Qatar Driving license along with NOC.
Interested candidates may apply online.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
About the Company
We are a company based in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
The Highfield Company
Business Development Manager - HR Technology
Front Office Executive
Merchandise Planning Executive