Job description / Role
Responsible to sell products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and achieving the Set Target.
• Visiting clients for promotion, marketing
• Generating enquiries and sales leads.
• Conducting demonstrations, evaluation & presentations.
• Conducting trainings operation and application
• Cold call visits, Enquiries generation, preparation of quotes, tenders & RFQ.
• Payment follow up with customer for supplying items & instrument after delivery & installation.
• After sales services for Shimadzu, Restek, Kratos.
• Regular and timely plan preventive maintenance to meet Health Authority/Quality Control policies and regulations
• Regular and timely corrective actions for breakdown calls
• Arrange deliveries of spare parts received in stimulating time.
• Arrange pre-installation requirements for free commitment or local supply of Instrument ordered.
• Application support for the Lab technician
• Develop a good customer relationship
• Selling and promotion of service contract for the different product handled
• Achieving the target revenue for the whole year.
• Installation of all the products trained.
• Attendance of the training when scheduled / required
• Prepare quotations in coordination with the OSD
• Placing orders to the concerned purchase coordinator
• Coordinate with the warehouse for the timely deliveries
• Coordination with service team to ensure complete installation
Communication with principal companies:
• Seeking technical support.
• Sending market analysis and feedback about competition.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/ Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
• 2 Years Relevant Experience
Job Specific Skills:
• Sound technical knowledge about the product
• Commercial awareness
• Exceptional customer service skills with a genuine interest
• Ability to work autonomously whilst in the field
• Strong at managing and planning your time to meet and exceed our customer expectations
• Strong presentation skills
• Goal orientated and Realistic
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
• Communication Proficiency
• Time management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Able to work own your own initiative and as part of a team
• Should be an active learner
• Customer Focus
About the Company
Abul Qasim Khalaf Al Zahrawi (936-1013 A.D) known in the west as Abulcasis was born in Zahra in the neighborhood of Cordova (Arabic Qurtuba). He became one of the most renowned surgeons of his era and the Middle Ages. He is best known for his early and original breakthroughs in surgery as well as for his famous Medical Encyclopedia called Al-Tasrif, which is composed of thirty volumes covering different aspects of medical science.
The more important part of this series comprises three books on surgery, which describe in detail various aspects of surgical treatment as based on the operations performed by him, including cauterization, removal of stone from the bladder, dissection of animals, midwifery, styptics, and surgery of eye, ear and throat. He perfected several delicate operations, including removal of the dead fetus and amputation. Al Zahrawi is considered as Father of Modern Surgery.