Job description / Role
• A leading manufacturer of construction chemical is hiring a sales engineer to join their expanding business in Qatar.
• Identifies business opportunities by researching and analyzing sales options in projects sector.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with potential and current clients.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Collects and follow up on due amounts
• Organizes sales visits.
• Demonstrates and present products.
• Maintains accurate records, and sales offers.
• Reviews sales performance
• Aims to achieve monthly and annual targets
• Competitive package
• Engineering or Architectural degree is preferred
• Previous experience of 2-5 experience in same industry, experience in Flooring systems is a plus.
• Arabic language is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Responsible and self-driven.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Corporate Sales Executive
Technology Sales Representative IV
Business Developer / Logistics Solutions
Milaha Qatar Navigation
Civil Site Engineer - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection