Job description / Role
Malabar Gold & Diamonds, a fast-growing jewellery group with over 260 showrooms spread across 10 countries is on the lookout for 'Sales Executive' for its upcoming & existing outlets in Qatar
Key Job Responsibilities
• Receive the customer and engage with the customer to understand the customer’s requirement.
• Introduce various jewellery product offering to the customers and facilitate customer buying decision.
• Monitor the stock in the section and ensure adequate stock for sales.
• Responsible for a proper and attractive display of the products.
• Understand the queries and complaints from the customer and address with the right solution
• Candidate with NOC (Female)
• Candidate must be passionate about selling luxury goods & Jewellery products in retail counter.
• Must have good communication skills in English (Both written & verbal).
• Pleasing appearance and ready to work in flexible shift timings.
• Must have proficiency in basic computer applications.
• Age below 35 years
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Malabar Group was founded in 1993 by a team of enterprising entrepreneurs, led by the visionary genius of Mr. M P Ahammed when he explored beyond his immediate circle in the agri-corp industry to establish a jewellery trading company in a historical city called Kozhikode. Since then, keeping alive the golden spirit of the Brand, the Group has remained constant, in its successful forays nurtured by expertise, vision and guidance, into a formidable business conglomerate. The HQ (headquarters) of Malabar Group located in Kozhikode shines bright as a beacon of success for an empire built on Trust, Teamwork, and Goodwill.