Job description / Role
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Digital and online marketing
- Should have Qatar Driving License
- Immediate Joining
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as marketing, economics, business, statistics
- Membership and professional qualifications offered by professional bodies, such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) is highly preferable.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
About the Company
Al-Hattab Group, is a close-knit multifaceted enterprise of dynamic and rapidly progressive business group with an array of services inclusive of Trading & Contracting, Consulting Engineering, Design and Decor, Carpentry, Real Estate and more! Established in 1996, Al-Hattab Group has built a solid standing for operational excellence drawing on a strong foundation of quality, innovation and proven expertise. Through stellar products and services, expert team and a globally collaborative precise process, Al-Hattab is committed to anticipating and identifying tomorrow's requirement and responding through breakthroughs process. Drawing upon a rich heritage, each of the Group's subsidiary operate in an integrated model to provide end-to-end solutions to address specific market needs. With proven expertise, Al-Hattab group is focused on delivering superb quality services to the clients, resulting in repeat businesses.
Continual innovation, steadfast dedication and laser-sharp focus with the usage of advanced technologies has ensured that the group is a front-runner in all its fields of activities. Customer centricity and innovation are the two underpinning factors that has helped Al-Hattab group maintain its distinct edge in the crowded marketplace.
Al-Hattab is uniquely positioned to place its customers in profitable position in the ever expanding Middle East market. We take pride in providing the best quality solutions through an assortment of services. We are committed to realizing our Nation's Vision of 2030 by outperforming our competition and establishing ourselves as a global leader in by providing world-class solutions and delivering supreme capabilities.
Just like Qatar's four pillars of National Vision, at Al-Hattab, we focus on 4 pillars of sustainability: strategy, innovation, commitment and excellence.
Sales Executive (Key Account)
Sales Executive (HORICA)
Sales Supervisor (FMCG)
Customer Service Executive
Sales Executive (Marble Factory)