Sales Executive (Showroom)
Job description / Role
- Assisting customers to do right selection of the products & meet their needs.
- Updating product knowledge for the new products.
- Giving technical advice to the customers.
- Preparing quotations.
- Assisting customer from date of purchase until hand over the items to the customer.
- Quantities calculation.
- Preparing data sheets & submittals.
- Make perfect filing for the confirmed orders and follow up delivery of items.
- Closing deals from current stocks or special order.
- Monitor sales to meet the target.
- Minimum 5 years' indoor sales experience in tiles, sanitary wares, home appliances, kitchen & bathroom accessories.
- Graduate in business administration/ marketing
- Demonstrable track record in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English)
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
The Highfield Company