Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 meters in height.
Sales Executive - Waterpark
This position is responsible for implementing the waterpark sales objectives, strategies and activities to secure new accounts and develop these accounts into profitable business for the waterpark, thereby achieving and exceeding forecasted revenue figures.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Working to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the waterpark
- Take personal responsibility to ensure standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department
- Utilize the defined system to track, solicit and follow up account and to prepare the contracts
- Doing daily reports
- Put sales activity in the defined system; meet weekly goals in agreed sales calls, telemarketing and attend scheduled meetings with potential clients in person or online
- Respond promptly to all enquiries following our standards and lead referrals with a maximum of details on dates, rates and F&B offering. Assist the guest/visitors with their budget and help them find the best solution
- Responsible for the maintain of guests which includes telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, visiting clients, site inspections and written communication though to convert and generate additional revenue from existing accounts and new accounts
- To properly maintain files and accounts. To follow-up with proposals sent and check with guests if proposals sent by the waterpark are clear
- To ensure accurate hand over and follow up with the sales team
- Work with other departments within the waterpark to provide quality services to guests
- Sales calls and telemarketing activities to be updated in the system on a daily basis
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Business
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in water park or in leisure and entertainment industry
- Proficiency in English
- Arabic speaker - preferred
- Driving License
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required\\CRM tools
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Executive (Event and Exhibitions)
MAYKS HR Consulting