Job description / Role
- Prospecting target customers that can provide an opportunity to sell a Facility Services Agreement.
- Qualifying target customers to determine if our approach to doing business and the timing for doing business fit with their corporate culture and business situation.
- Maintain a relationship with the clients to ensure satisfaction and to pursue any additional, new, sales opportunities.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Assiyana, as the name indicates, provides assistance to busy homeowners and business owners in handling maintenance and operation concerns to free them from these time - consuming, back breaking, vital activities.
Established in 1969, with more than 30 years of experience in the business, Assiyana is adept in providing maintenance and operation schemes in the domains of:
- Cleaning & Refinishing
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Electromechanical Maintenance
- Heat & Air
- Recovery & Restoration
- Lawn & Landscape
- Pest & Termite Control