Job description / Role
COREO is a premier Real Estate Brokerage established in Doha since 2008. We are looking for real estate professionals to join our dynamic leasing and sales team to help market and manage our local and international real estate portfolio.
Consultancy Role Includes
• Actively generate new business for Company in terms of generating more properties to promote and procuring potential tenants and buyers.
• Promote the sales and renting of company real estate portfolio through local contact network, advertisements, open houses, leads etc.
• Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify the company of maintenance needs.
• Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value / features of the property they are visiting.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between the property owners and clients.
• Coordinate with outside real estate brokerages as per Company’s interests.
• Advise the company on how to make the property more appealing to potential clients.
• Finalize and coordinate documentation such as representation agreements, lease agreements, closing statements, and the like, as they are related and needed.
• Coordinate property rental and sales deals, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Continually stay in touch with past clients, current clients, and potential clients to provide optimal customer support and satisfaction
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with an above-average handle in Arabic being advantageous.
• Strong background within either Real Estate (Sales OR Leasing) OR High Net-worth Sales (Products, Financial services, luxury services etc).
• Excellent interpersonal skills. A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Organization skills and self-discipline. Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Flexibility to adhere to client needs, even outside of normal working hours and weekends.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
About the Company
Coreo is a full service real estate solution advising clients on property matters since 2008. Coreo advises clients ranging from individual private investors, and homeowners to major developers and investors. Coreo provides real estate services for both residential and commercial space ranging from marketing, leasing, selling, and managing any piece of real estate. No matter what type of property you need to rent, buy, or sell, we can help you with the transaction. We put teamwork, innovation and our passion for property at the heart of everything we do, striving to go the extra mile to exceed our clients’ expectations.