Job description / Role
The Sales & Leasing Manager is responsible for the direct comprehensive management and development of Sales and Leasing Associates. The goal is to strategically maximize transactions, customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
• Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold/leasehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same
• Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company policy and contribute in the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
QAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + attractive bonus scheme
• Proven work experience of at least 6 to 9 years in Senior Sales Position responsible for mixed-use properties (residential, commercial and retail)
• Full understanding of brokerage activities and its financial aspects
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding brokerage
• Competency in MS Office and relevant database and software
• Customer focus and bottom line orientation
• Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
ARABIC SPEAKING IS ESSENTIAL
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.