Job description / Role
Sales Man/ Lady (Food and beverage retail)
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Food and Beverage Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative in food and beverage retail
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.