This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Manager jobs in Qatar
The Sales Manager is responsible for delivery of the Sales budget for the territory assigned to them. The incumbent must keep personal contact with personal contact with key personnel of the distributors, consultants, contractors, end users and other important decision makers in the industry.
This position should provide technical backup, technical submittals and approvals and commissioning support for the ongoing projects and the installed base in the region of concern. Responsibilities also include project management, and to provide effective and economical system design to ensure smooth completion and handover of the projects.
In the area of planning, the incumbent develops and recommends long term growth objectives and plans, in association with the Regional Sales Manager. The objectives are met through appropriate market and product research, establishment of order and major objectives, and preparation of sales, pricing, promotion representation and distribution programs that serve to effectively sell new and existing products. In developing such plans, the incumbent utilizes broad product and customer knowledge as well as through familiarity with market demands and conditions such as design features needed by the customers, channels of distribution and the appropriate time and way to enter the market.
• Develop and execute sales & marketing plans and programs, both, short and long term to ensure the profit growth and expansion of products and or/ services. This embraces strategies covering both incremental growth within the presently established markets, together with market development in targeting growth region.
• Develop annual and long term action plans, designed to ensure that Cooper targets for growth in the assigned territories are met.
• Develop, monitor, motivate and measure the performance of the Sales Managers reporting directly to the position and report their performance to the Senior Management.
• Ensure timely, accurate quotations of the project quotes in assigned areas.
• Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis on a monthly basis to provide management with information relating to Sales results and forecasts.
• Provide technical backup & approvals and commissioning support for the ongoing projects and the installed base in the region of concern.
• Effectively manage the design and implementation of the projects to ensure maximum profitability, smooth completion and handover.
• Liaise with the Local Authorities to ensure relevant certification and local approvals required for Cooper products.
• Maintain effective customer relations with Consultants, Contactors and End users to ensure Cooper’s position in market.
• Provide advice and guidance to the management regarding product requirements for the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
• Undertake Distributor management to ensure client satisfaction and the outgoing serviceability of safety critical equipment.
• Over all management and support of sales team allocated to him
• Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed educational institution
• At least five years post-qualification experience in sales and marketing of low voltage switchgear products. Exposure to fire alarm and/or emergency lighting systems is preferred.
• Minimum three years’ experience of direct selling in GCC
• Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with current technology and applicable codes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A capacity for creative and analytical thinking
About the Company
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with more than 100 years of experience providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2011 sales of $16.0 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components and systems for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 73,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries.