Job description / Role
• Work out the development plan and corresponding action plan for Sales Department according to the company’s business and strategic requirements.
• Lead the department to develop and implement the annual work plan and budget plan.
• Meet the requirements of the Sales department’s key performance targets set by the company.
• Design and optimize the processes of the Sales Department.
• Ensure the effective implementation of the processes.
• Coordinate communication and cooperation between the Sales Department and other departments, branch organizations or external organizations so as to bring the relevant functions of the Sales Department into full play.
• Make decisions within the authorization.
• Report the work beyond the authorization to the supervising positions timely, and provide sufficient information for decision-making.
• Lead the subordinates to complete all kinds of reports and management statements that the Sales Department takes charge of and report to the supervising positions regularly.
• Work out the organization structure and job positions of the Sales department, and submit the relevant plan to HR department for approval.
• Conceptual and strategic thinking
• Strong ability in mapping out plans, tracing the sales result, analyzing competition and market trend, sales communication.
• Management and leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Professional knowledge in resource planning
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management skills
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills and good with people
• English, Arabic is an advantage
• Doha, Qatar
• Bachelor's Degree
Nature and length of previous experience:
• At least 5 -7 years experience in related industries, and above three years in management experience Major in marketing and sales or related.
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.
Retail Sales Manager
Sales Manager - Packaging
Assistant Sales Manager
Marketing Account Manager
J Portman Brand Consultancy