Job description / Role
Scope and Objectives
The Sales Manager will manage a portfolio of accounts across specified market segments to drive revenues to achieve targets defined in the sales & marketing budget.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Work together with sales team leadership to achieve market segment budgeted revenues as defined in the Sales & Marketing budget
- Drive results by prospecting and securing business through a proactive, consultative sales approach
- Effectively prepare and present quotations and proposals in a timely manner to customers
- Conduct site visits, FAM trips, sales trips as required based on business requirements and pro-active targets
- Maintain a healthy pipeline at all times that ensures achievement of established revenue targets
- Provide timely market intelligence and research to commercial leadership team
- Research, prospect and qualify contacts and accounts to drive growth in account portfolio and hotel databases
- Review direct competition, recommending tactics and strategies to maintain lead market position
- Monitor competitor set activities and intelligence sources to identify sources of business and prospect new leads/accounts to exceed fair market share performance
- Develop, mentor and share knowledge with the sales team, developing level 5 associates
- Attend weekly sales and revenue meetings
- Attend all compulsory training courses as directed by T&C division
- 'Meet and Greet' arrival SAG guests, accurately logging Delphi accounts, contacts and activities
- Keep and maintain an accurate and up to date CRM data base
- Learn and adopt all SOPs and training related to the role and any initiatives or programs implemented
- Manage duties assigned by the Director of Sales, Assistant Director of Sales providing support to the team
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Take on tasks in addition of the ones stated, with a positive can do mindset
- Be a "brand ambassador" at all times, ensure brand integrity and clarity are maintained
- Model the company's culture, vision, mission and core values at all times
- Maintain positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and GSO network
- At all times, represent Raffles Doha and Fairmont Doha in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
To be fully conversant with:
- Hotel fire procedures
- Hotel security procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Hotel Facilities and attractions
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Accor Grooming of Luxury and Appearance guidelines
- Accor values and its corresponding strategies
- Methods of accepted payment of the company
- Short and long term company marketing promotions
- Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency.
Whist working for the company there will be access to a wide variety of confidential information concerning the company, guests and associates. It is vital that all such information remains confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone outside the company, guests and associates, unless otherwise stated.
- Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to Accor Internet and Email policy
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Sales & Distribution Manager
Sales and Marketing Supervisor
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Manager - Government